Effective Date: February 27, 2017
Last Modified: February 27, 2017
- I recognize that many users joined litePIM especially for its privacy features. Privacy bugs are second in priority only to data integrity bugs.
- litePIM runs on dedicated accounts that only I have access to.
- Wherever possible, the site uses SSL.
- I do not share individual user data with third parties under any circumstances.
- The site will never show ads.
- With the exception of Piwik Analytics on certain public pages, and payment buttons on the signup and upgrade pages, litePIM does not serve third-party content anywhere on the site. Piwik Analytics scripts are not served to logged-in users.
- If there is a privacy breach, I promise to disclose it as soon as possible on the site blog.
- If you spot a privacy leak, please report it discreetly to support@litePIM.com.
- Please do not store truly sensitive information on litePIM.
- Transaction data, including personal data, can be transferred to PayLane Sp. z o.o. located in Gdańsk at Arkońska 6/A3, zip code: 80-387, company number: 0000227278, in order to process payments.