Terms & Conditions
Effective Date: April 3, 2017
Last Modified: April 3, 2017
litePIM supports the following browsers
- Safari (v5+)
- Firefox (v4+)
- Chrome (v13+)
- Internet Explorer (v8+)
- Opera (v12+)
While I will try to make the site compatible on as many browsers as possible, I can't guarantee the site will work on browsers not on this list.
- You can choose to remain anonymous. The only signup requirements are payment and a working email address.
- You have the right to export your data from the site at any time, subject to reasonable constraints on bandwidth.
- You can close your account at any time by emailing the site author (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Your private date will not be intentionally shown to other users or shared with third parties.
- Your personal data, including your browsing history, email address and identity will not be shared with anyone without your consent.
- When logged in, you will not be served any third-party content (scripts, cookies, or images).
- Your data will be backed up regularly, and the backups tested.
- If there is a significant outage, you will receive a full explanation of the circumstances and what measures will be taken to prevent a recurrence.
- If the site ceases operation, you will receive an opportunity to download your stored data in a format suitable for import into other services.
- You have the right to receive an explanation, and when possible advance warning, if your account is throttled or cancelled for the reasons outlined below.
- Any new features that affect privacy will be strictly opt-in.
- You will be treated with respect and discretion.
- You may not make automated requests to the site.
- You must not abuse the site by knowingly posting malicious code, or links to malicious sites, that could harm other users. If you find a security or privacy bug in litePIM, I ask that you please report it to me right away by private email.
- You may not use the site to harass other users.
- I reserve the right to throttle or close accounts consuming an unreasonable proportion of site resources (thousands of new entries per day, for example).
- You cannot archive content illegal under Austrian law.
- Payment is possible via VISA, MasterCard, Maestro and PayPal.
- To upgrade your account, please sign in and visit your "account" page.
- As soon as payment has been verified by our payment provider, your account will be upgraded to our "Paid" plan.
- Payment is not recurring!
- Payments are serviced by PayLane sp. z o.o. which is located in Gdańsk at ul. Arkońska 6/A3, zip code: 80-387, company number: 0000227278.
- litePIM accounts are fully refundable within two weeks of signup. Send me an email (email@example.com) and I will issue a refund through the payment provider and close your account.
- Please contact customer support if you have any further questions, inquiries or remarks, thank you!